When I first start blogging, I never thought people would actually read it. I’m constantly amazed by all the lovely feedback I’ve gotten and the support my little bit of the Internet has received. Recently, Amy from Messing With A Dreamer nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. She’s incredible and has put together a lovely beauty blog. Before I get on with the Award, I wanted to say a huge thanks to not only her but all of you, who take the time to read, comment, and like my posts. You’re amazing and I sincerely appreciate it!
- Link the person who nominated you in your post
- List the rules and display the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs and link them in your post
- Let them know you’ve nominated them!
7 Facts about me!
- I love to travel and immerse myself in new cultures and languages.
- I absolutely hated coffee until finals week of my freshman year in college and now I’m an addict and practically live in Starbucks and different New York City cafes.
- When I was little, I believed that the moon watched over me and would follow me no matter where I went. Now years later, no matter the time or place, if the moon is out I feel completely safe and secure.
- I’m petrified of heights but if you’ve checked out My Bucket List, you know I plan on skydiving and bungee jumping at some point in my life. Hopefully, I survive.
- My favorite number is 2, mainly because I love the idea of everything having a pair. (I’m a hopeless romantic.)
- I love volunteering and it has been a huge part of my life since I’ve been really young.
- I believe that the things we’re most scared of turn out to be the most worthwhile thus explaining number 4.
I hope you guys enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me. Down below are the 15 blogs I’m nominating. They’re a mixture of lifestyle, fashion, beauty and cooking blogs that all inspire me to try new things. Enjoy and thanks for reading!
- Cristina Sanchez- definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com
- Ellie Fleet- Elephant Stories and more…
- Victoria Chapman- victoriachapman.co.uk
- Melissa P.- Food And The City
- Nicole Egan- You’ve Got A Friend In Me
- Bianca S.- Le Journal Brule
- Lisa Kastner- Newly Cast-Nerd
- Claire Petersen- Technicolour Dreamer
- Emma- Emma’s Beginning
- Jemma May- Une Belle Masquerade
- Alex L.- Glitter and Cookies
- Sarah Meadows- Life as she wrote
- Georgia Waedon- Mapped Out
- Miss Writer- misswriter.co.uk